Saturday, January 15, 2011

Little Miss Ladybug

Good Morning everyone!

What a beautiful morning it is here, the sun is shining and it's actually warm outside. I created a card and I am going to enter into two challenges.  The first one is my ladybug card. Cooking with Cricut is having a challenge called "Glittermania" (What a great name) They want us to GLITZ IT UP! Don’t hold back on the bling…bling it on!

Then I came across the Cricut Cardz Challenge #57? (I'm new to the blogging world, so I haven't found ALL of the challenge blogs yet)!    Their challenge for this week is to make a card using any cartridges or theme you'd like, BUT using the colors red, black and white ONLY!  Well my card fit right in so here is what I have.  The lady bug is from the create A critter and the sentiment was printed on my computer.  The ribbon is from Micheals and the bling is Red and white stickles.  The paper is Recollections.
Thank you for looking!
Shelly

15 comments:

Jean said...

So cute. Love all of the glitter. Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with the Cricut.

Scrapper69 said...

Adorable Card! Gotta LOVE that Ladybug... too cute! Thanks for playing along with us over at Cricut Cardz Challenge! :o)
Theresa

Jen said...

I love that ladybug -- it's one of my favorite cuts from CAC! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at Cooking With Cricut, Shelly.

Anonymous said...

Very cute, wtg on the challenges!

Madison said...

Really, really, cute:) She looks so darling! TFS and thanks for joining us this week at Cooking With Cricut.
~Madison CWCDT www.funkycards.blogspot.com

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

This is too cutte!!! I so love polka dots so I love your PP. And the ladybug is the cutest!

Thanks for playing along @ CCC.

Unknown said...

This is super cute card. Great Job! Thanks for playing with us this week at Cooking with Cricut!
Karla Urea

Melissa said...

Isn't she just the cutest bug? I just love it, thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.

Nicole said...

Love it! Love the little bow in her hair. Thanks for playing along this week with Cooking with Cricut!

Roberta Guditis said...

What an adorable ladybug! Love the card - perfect color combination! Thanks for playing with us at Cooking with Cricut :)

Scrappin' Sista said...

Your ladybuy is darling. The color combinations worked well. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us over at Cooking with Cricut.

Christel a.k.a. Scrappin' Sista
CWCDT
www.onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What an adorable lady bug this is! Thanks for joining us at Cooking with Cricut!

Stacey
staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Maria Elena said...

Super cute card Shelly ! Love those colors and your ladybug is adorable !!
Thanks to play with us this week at Cooking with Cricut
Have a great Monday ;-)
http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Anita said...

2 cute!! Thanks for playing along wit us at Cricut Cardz Challenge this week. I'm a new follower. Anita

Melinda Beltran said...

What an adorable card! You really covered both challenges! I love your sweet little "Lady" I am now following you and welcome you to blogging and challenges! They are a TON of fun! Thank you for joining us at CWC! Looking forward to seeing more of your great creativity! Thanks again! Melin...CookingWithCricut.com