Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Creative Time Throwback Thursday challenge

My Creative Time is having a Throwback Thursday challenge.  This is my very first time participating in a challenge, and I am so excited to be entering!  The rules are you can choose any older cartridge you would like to use! Also, it can be any project you would like to make just as long as it has a heart somewhere on it!
So I used the "New Arrival" Cartridge for the truck and "Doodlecharms" for the heart and welded them together with the gypsy. I used "Wild card" for the Be my valentine.

Thank you for looking and I am just having a blast in this new paper crafting world!

2 comments:

Minta's Creations said...

Too cute..
Just became a follower..Would Love it if you decided to follow my blog..
Minta
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Vicky said...

you made a adorable card, the pink thread was a good idea to put in the back of the truck