Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Scrappy Moms 1st Ever Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Birthday Bash!

Scrappy Moms Stamps is having a challenge.  The challenge is to use the Birthday Bash Cartridge, or if you don't have Birthday Bash you can use a similar cut from a different cartridge.  Well I don't have it, wish I did....  Here is what I created to enter.
The Cupcake is from the SweetTreats cartridge. I used a shadow around the cupcake that I made smaller using Gypsy.  I really like when the shadow is slightly larger than the image. Sometimes they look too large.  I couldn't find a cute stamp so I just printed this on my computer, and last but certainly not least I used stickles for the heart and cupcake frosting.
As always, thank you for looking!
Shelly

11 comments:

Scrappy Mel said...

So very ADORABLE! Thank you for playing along with us at SMS! :)

buglvr2010 said...

I love the bright colors....so super cute! Thanks for playing along with us Terrific Tuesday Challenge!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

this is so fun and bright, I just love it! thanks for play with us!
liz :o)

scrappy critters said...

Such a cute, adorable card! ♥Tammy

girlia said...

Gotta love cupcakes

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I love the bright colors! Thanks for joining us for the first challenge!
Lauren

Unknown said...

cup cakes are so fun! yours is really cute.
kacee

the cricutologist said...

MMMMMM Yum! Good enough t eat! Great job! I am now a follower!

Joanna said...

Sweet card! :) thanks for playing along with us, good luck!

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card thanks for sharing!!!

Claire Langan said...

So bright and cheery... TFS!