Thursday, February 24, 2011

April Showers bring May Flowers

Hi Everyone!

It's a great day today! A little cold but the sun is shining. My Mom and I are working on my sisters baby shower invites, can't wait to show you all what we came up with!!! 
Today, I have a card that I created for some challenges.  I used the Create a Critter cartridge and the Blackletter cartridge. I love how this card turned out, hope you do too.
Challenges:
SCRAPPY MOMS STAMPS - Terrific Tuesday cartridge - Create a critter, use any cut you want.
MY CREATIVE TIME - Throwback Thursday- A Walk in my Garden, your project should include             flowers. As always, if you don't have this cartridge you can use any OLDER cartridge.
QUEEN OF MY CRAFTROOM - Spring theme, must have a flower on your project.




Photobucket

10 comments:

Ash said...

This is super cute!!! I love all the patterned papers you used for the tulips and the background. Great Job!

Faith Abigail Designs said...

I love this! The background paper is super cute and the stitching adds a great touch.

Cathryn said...

Really nice, love the paper and the stiching looks awesome!!! TFS, Cathryn67 :)

kathlee said...

Just looking at this card makes you happy! So cheerful! TFS
Kathie
http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com

Scrappy Mel said...

So pretty! I love the stickles on the leaves of the flowers! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

Anita said...

What a cute card! Love all the colors. Hugs, Anita

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

I really love this card! The tulips and background PP are perfect together! Good luck with your challenges!

Glora said...

Wow, I love tulips and these are sweet. Great job of matching the colors to the patterned paper. They look good together. Thanks for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge! Hugs- Glora

diana creations said...

thats such a cute card great idea

Vicky said...

so pretty love the colors, I like the different patterns you used on the tuplips.
fabulous card well done.