Sunday, February 27, 2011

Enjoy the Journey

Hi Everyone!

Today is just a GORGEOUS day. Still chilly but the sun is shining! My youngest has baseball pictures today and then we are going to breakfast! It should be a fabulous day!
After viewing all of your blogs and seeing so many AWESOME projects one thing I've learned is that there are SOOO many challenges.  I have come across two new ones that I would like to enter.
PAPER CUTZ - Challenge #80 Make a project for spring using any colors.
FROSTED DESIGNS - Use metal on your project

I made this card using the kite from the Create a Critter cartridge and I just love how it came out. I layered the kite and added pop dots in between the layers.  I added the metal piece "enjoy the journey" and some fibers. I also clear embossed the kite string. Super simple, just the way I like it! I hope you all have a great day!



Photobucket

5 comments:

Lisa Norris said...

Awww! I love how it turned out, too! Thanks so much for sharing!

Lisa
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

The Country Life said...

Shelly, super cute!! I love the little embellishment/sentiment!! TFS!! Jennifer

Ash said...

This is great!!! love the colors, ribbon and the sentiment a lot.

Dina said...

I love your cards!They are awesome! Hugs Dina

Barb Craft said...

Beautiful card! I love all the layers and pop dotting you did! Thanks for taking on our metal challenge at Frosted designs this week!
barb :)