Wednesday, June 8, 2011

So Thoughtful - PKS Sketch Challenge

Hi Everyone!

Here is a quick card I made for Peachy Keen Stamps Sketch Challenge.  I wasn't sure if you were able to add details such as ribbon or other shapes so I left it exactly as the sketch.  I like how it turned out! I love the look of simple cards!
Card - 5.5" x 4.25"
Cartridge - Walk in my garden
Paper - GCD Studios, Recollections, Bazzill
Ink - Tim Holtz, Versa Mark (sponged flower and printed paper)
Sentiment - "So thoughtful"
Photobucket

5 comments:

Pat N. said...

I like it; looks clean and simple!

Dina said...

vry nice! Hugs! Dina

Sherrie K. said...

Sweet card!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Lovely card! Pat N said it perfectly, clean and simple!

Janice W. said...

Very nice card! Thanks for joining the PK challenge! To answer your question, you are welcome to add other elements as long as the main focus of the sketch is followed. Good luck!