Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Green Blend Award


My SWEET SWEET friend Sherrie has passed along the “Green Blend Award” to me.  I feel so blessed to have met her, she ALWAYS has the sweetest things to say and she also has the most creative and gorgeous projects you’ve ever seen. So THANK YOU Sherrie so VERY much I accept it with pure JOY!

 Here are the terms under which this 'Green Blend Award" are to be given. 

1.) This award is for any co-blogging friend who has helped your blog in any and all ways.

2.) This award is for any co-blogging friend who has cheered you along in your blog building, craft advancing career.

3.) This award is for any co-blogging friend who always stops by and is kind to you. you can count on them to always be one of the great comments at the end of your posts.

4.) This award is to be given to 3 to 5 Blends whom you feel meet the listed requirements.

5.) Create a post with the terms of use and publish your Blends of Choice.

6.) Blend of choice may copy the award from your blog and proudly post it on theirs.

7.) Blend of choice may continue the kindness by issuing this award to keep the circle forever growing.

I am passing this award to the following blogs:

Jessica @ Chick N Scrap

Now I know that most of these FABULOUS ladies have received this award already but I truly wanted them to know how much I appreciate their support, inspiration and kind words!
Thank you all for your support and allowing me to share my creativity, and gain so much inspiration from you!

Have a WONDERFUL day!
Shelly

Photobucket

5 comments:

Amy said...

Aw- thank you so much Shelly!!! You are so super sweet and I really appreciate you thinking of me! Your blog always has some of the cutest inspiration- and you are a great bloggy friend! :)Amy

Cindy Beland said...

Thank you SO much for this sweet award Shelly!I am so honored and really appreciate you thinking of me!Have a great weekend my sweet friend!!:)

Karen said...

Congratulations, my sweet friend! Isn't this award extra special? :o) Well-deserved, naturally! I hope you're having a beautiful weekend, Shelly! :o)

Hugs and blessings!
http://kaleidoscopicsparkles.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Congratulations on your so deserved award, Shelly and THANK YOU so much for thinking of me!! I am so honored!! And check out this post (http://indymermaid.blogspot.com/2012/02/green-blend-award.html) because I feel the same way ;)

Hugs my sweet friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me my sweet friend!! I am honored and truly blessed to have such a wonderful blogger friend like you in my life:) Thanks for passing this and you know...I feel like same way:) Your blog creations are super inspiring and enjoy visiting you:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com