Friday, April 6, 2012

Do Great in the small things...

Hi Everyone!
Boy am I excited!!! My sweet friend Karen over at Little Scrap Pieces has invited me to be a guest designer on her blog today.  As an extra bonus she let me choose the theme. So I chose a  sky blue theme.(Any soft shade of blue) Spring days bring such beautiful skies!
I have been really wanting to use this beautiful paper pad from my minds eye. I LOVE this cloud paper! I started with a scalloped card from the Wild Card Cartridge and I used Create a Critter for the rainbow but cut off the heart and added clouds also from CAC. I topped the card with Karen's AWESOME ribbon and stamped it with a wonderful sentiment. All the pattern paper is MME and the solid is recollections.


I hope you join us over at Little Scrap Pieces this week and show us you blue projects!


Thank you Karen for inviting me, I really appreciate it and had so much fun creating my rainbow card!
Photobucket

12 comments:

Karen said...

looks just like the sky here today in NY blue as blue can be with a few big puffy clouds! Your card is beautiful! Thanks so much for saying "Yes" Hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter weekend! Karen

Cindy said...

Just a lovely card, Shelly! I love that paper too and your rainbow is just perfect for spring! Hugs!
Cindy Porter

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats Shelly on your GD spot at Little Scrap Pieces:) Your card is awesome-I really like the cloud paper and the cheerful rainbow:)Great shape too!!

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter! It will be fun spending Easter with family and of course our little princess-Arya!
She is getting so big-well, not really big just longer. She is 5 mo next wk and weighed 10lb 12 0z at her appt a few days back and a whopping 25" long. Crazy! She's a little bean pole, lol!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Congrats on your GD Spot. Love your card especially the rainbow one.

Hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend and an Awesome
Easter.

Hugs,
Kate

Sherrie K. said...

I will go check and see if I have your email from when you won on my blog and pop you a few pic's of Arya if I do.

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

jessica said...

Congrats Shelly on your GD spot!! Your card is just beautiful!! What a great challenge also :)
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend and Happy Easter to you and your family!

DIANA L. said...

This is so cute.
Happy Easter my friend.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Dr Sonia S V said...

Congrats Shelly and your rainbow is so cheerful!
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Congrats on being GD! Your card is super cute, fun paper!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Congrats on your GD spot, Shelly!! This card is gorgeous!! Wow, I love the cloud paper and the rainbow is fabulous!! I love that quote!! Absolutely beautiful card my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Amy said...

What a pretty shaped card! Love it! :)Amy

Cindy Beland said...

Congrats Shelly on your GD spot at Little Scrap Pieces!SUPER job with this card too,that rainbow is AWESOME and LOVE the cloud paper!:)