Monday, April 7, 2014

Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party "Anything Goes"

Happy Monday!
Today is the Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!! Welcome to our mid post for this weeks "Anything Goes" Challenge Linky Party. Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.
I recently pruchased a bunch of new goodies from Peachy Keen Stamps one of which was the new face stamps called kawaii face assortment pk1370 ohhhhh they are so CUTE! So I had to put them to work:)
I figured a sun is the perfect image for the new Craftin Desert Diva's Summer lovin Set

Summer Lovin'

I really wanted that sun and sentiment to stand out so I left this really clean and simple. So you see those yellow/orange dots.... I made them by melting perler beads in the oven.  I was on facebook one evening and Raven of love 4 stamps posted that she made some and so I wanted to try. Very easy and super CUTE!
Paper - Bazzill & American Crafts
Sun Cricut Doodlecharms cartridge
Machine Stitched

Don't forget... if you purchased a set from CDD, please make a project and enter the challenge or join the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery and show us your creation!
Have a WONDERFUL day!



Photobucket

13 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is sooo SWEET Shelly, AWESOME job as always my friend!!! :)

jessica said...

What an adorable card!! Love that happy sun!!!
Super job my friend!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

CUTENESS! Loving that sweet sunshine - wish it were here to chase away the rainy day we are having! This is just darling my friend!

Creations by Shirl said...

Aw this card makes me smile....

Kathy Salido said...

I absolutely adore this sweet card Shelly!! It brings a smile to my face.

Lisa said...

This is so sweet and adorable, Shelly!! The sun makes me smile!! Just perfect with the sentiment!! Love, love this my friend!!

There are finally signs of spring here...the Daffodils are blooming!! Yay!! But it is pouring rain and has been for four of the last five days. Still better than snow ;) I hope you have a wonderful week my sweet friend!! Hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

This is just DARLING!!Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Pat N. said...

Super sweet card!

Sukie said...

Your card is so super adorable! I love the design and the colors! Super cute Peachy face too!

Kate said...

Aww to cute, I love the face on that Sun.

scrappymo! said...

Adorable!

Daisylove Creations said...

Such a sweet card, love that little face on the sun...so precious!!

Esther said...

Love that darling sun peeking out of those cute stitched clouds!!!!