Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Die Cuttin Divas - I Vow To Thee My Country

Happy Tuesday!!

This is my first post for the day, please click HERE for my CDD post. 

It's time for another Die Cuttin Divas Challenge. Today's theme is to make a project featuring your country. Hmmm, can you guess my country?

I created some utensil place settings for a 4th of July BBQ.

I started with the most FABULOUS wooden forks & spoons from Trendy Twine


I placed the wooden forks & spoons in a Glassine Bag  also from Trendy Twine and tucked a fun flag napkin behind them :) 


Added some striped paper and stamped it with a sentiment from CDD - Celebrate Freedom and topped it with a polka dot star (LID- Stitched Stars die set) & some GORGEOUS Peppermint Stick Trendy Twine

I love how they came out, go have a look at the Trendy Boutique there are some pretty AWESOME items at really great prices. 

 Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the DT and join us for the challenge! We would love to have you.


Photobucket

9 comments:

Georgiana said...

This is a great idea! Love the table setting since it is easy to grab and go.

L.B. said...

This is great. What a fun idea for the holiday

Migdalia said...

WOW!! Awesome decor!!!
Fun idea!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

~Tammy~ said...

What a neat project! So so fun! Thanks for sharing your awesome talents!

Lisa said...

These are so amazing, Shelly!! What a great idea!! I love the design and the perfect patriotic papers!! I will have to scraplift this idea for bbq parties!! Love, love it my friend!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, how festive is this! I love it and it would be so cute at a party! Love the idea Shelly!
What time is the BBQ...be right over, lol!
Have a s great evening!
Sherrie K

jessica said...

These are AWESOME!!!!
What a super FUN 4th of July idea!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

These are so festive. Love them. What a great idea.

Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

Kate said...

Love this