Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Die Cuttin Divas - Just Beachy

Happy Tuesday!!

It's time for another Die Cuttin Divas Challenge. Today's challenge is to make a Beachy project. Who doesn't LOVE a good beachy, summertime card! So come show off your stuff and join us for some fun!

I chose something very classic :) Flip flops :) come on they're classic, aren't they?

 I was a lucky winner over at My Creative Time and won one of the new stamp and die sets - CUTE, CUTE!! Love these flops :)
Paper - EP 
Sentiment - My Creative Time
Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the DT and join us for the challenge! We would love to have you.
Photobucket

12 comments:

jessica said...

LOVE your card Shelly!
AWESOME use of the new flip flops....great color combo and love the papers!
AWESOME card my friend!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Shelly!! I love the colors and design!! Those flip flops are so cute!! Awesome summer card my friend!! Love!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Ooh ha, life it better in flip flops, no doubt! Love your card! The papers are so fun~Adorable flip flops and such a fun sentiment to go with it! Awesome job my friend!

I am busy doing some last minute things for my God daughters wedding on Saturday. She is having an outdoor wedding so lets hope the weather holds out for them:)
Have a great week Shelly!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love this card! Have a great day.
Gerda

Mayras Designs said...

This is soo fun , and super cute !!! I love the colors and those flip flops are perfect !!
Hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

I love the little flip flops!
Very PRETTY card ! Fun sentiment!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Flip flops are totally classic! Congrats on winning the MCT goodies - love what you created with them!

aussie aNNie said...

so awesome Shelly, wowow you have such an inspirational blog...just had to become a new follower...love it....♥aNNieThe Journey is the Start


Norma said...

OMG! those flip flops are too cute and what a cute card!! I hope you are well and enjoying your summer.
Hugs,
Norma

Kate said...

Love this my friend, the color and design looks awesome.

~Tammy~ said...

So so cute!!! Life is no doubt better in flip flops!!! Love that paper!