Monday, August 11, 2014

Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party - Sketch Challenge

Happy Monday!
Today is the Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!! Welcome to our mid post for this weeks "Sketch" challenge.  Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along. 

We have been on vacation for the past week and I have to say I'm still a little in vacay mode :) I want to go back! My card is definitely a representation of my days on vacation up the California coast...
The sentiment says it all. I LOVE it! It's from the Picture that set. I flipped the sketch and went to town :)



Paper - My minds eye
Rainbow - Lil inker Dies





Don't forget... if you purchased a set from CDD, please make a project and enter the challenge or join the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery and show us your creation!
Have a WONDERFUL day!



Photobucket

8 comments:

June Houck said...

A sweet sunshine card, Shelly. I have missed popping over to see your lovely creations :)

Hello again, my friend!

~Tammy~ said...

This is so sweet and perfect take on the sketch layout! We just got back from vacation too and I can't get motivated to do anything! Ha!

Your card is perfect! Live the happy rainbow and colors!

Lisa said...

This is such a happy card, Shelly!! The rainbow is beautiful!! Love the papers and colors!! Awesome as always my friend!!

I hope you had a wonderful time on vacation!! And that you are rested from said vacation!! That's always the hardest...along with having to do the laundry!! Pictures to share??!! Have a great day my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

Cheerful and Super fun!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Karen said...

This is so pretty! Love all the fun papers you used and how you turned the sketch! I hope you have a great day! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute card Shelly! You always choose just the right papers! I love the rainbow and cute little tag!

I hope you had a wonderful trip....lucky girl to be able to hang out on the beach! So jealous! I hope the weather was nice for you and you were able to get a lot of
R & R in! I am looking forward to a little rest as soon as the wedding is behind us, yeah! My oldest will be home in a week along with company all coming from AZ. Then the craziness really begins!
Have a great evening!
Sherrie K

jessica said...

This is so super adorable Shelly! Love that sweet rainbow and awesome job on the sketch!!!!

Kate said...

Awesome card, love the colors and the design my friend.