Saturday, September 13, 2014

Craftin Desert Diva's - For your Piggy Bank

Hi CDD Fans!
It's my day to share a card over at Craftin Desert Divas. I'm showcasing one of the newest stamp sets "Just Pigcause" Oh is this the cutest set ever? I have showcased a few sentiments and images from this set HERE & HERE if you would like to see some more inspiration.
Today I'm sharing the sentiment "For your Piggy bank" I thought I would make a little card to go with my son's piggy bank.

I really wanted to make a pig using no pink! Besides pink would just not go with this sports themed piggy bank :) 


I cut this little cutie using the Cricut Playtime cartridge. I just hid all the layers except the ears and I stamped a cute peachy face instead.

The sentiment is from the "Just Pigcause" set and will be back in stock very soon. trust me, it's worth the wait. I added some silver dots that I thought would like like coins :) 
I hope you all had the chance to see the August release and this awesome set


Save the date for our September Release, it's AMAZING!!


Stop by Craftin Desert Diva's Shop to purchase the newest release and don't forget to join the 
CDD Gallery - We'd love you to share your projects using the CDD stamps.
   
Don't forget to like the CDD FB Page HERE

Photobucket

5 comments:

June Houck said...

That is adorable! A perfect little card for the tooth fairy to leave...just an idea...so cute :)

Lisa said...

This is so absolutely adorable, Shelly!! That little piggy is so sweet!! What a perfect card to go along with the piggy bank!! Awesome my friend!!

It just keeps getting colder here...in the 50's today!! I fear it will be a long, cold winter :( Have a great weekend my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

jessica said...

This is adorable Shelly!! What a cute card!

Sherrie K. said...

So stinken cute Shelly! I love your sweet, smiling little piggy! Great idea for little Arya....she is learning how to save her money...or should I say-my money, hehe!

Hope you had a great wknd! I am seriously playing catch up today on house work, crafting and blogging! A lot to do...hope you are doing well my friend!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER CUTE card Shelly,AWESOME job my friend!!!! Have a GREAT day :)