Monday, September 8, 2014

Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party - Anything Goes





Happy Monday!
Today is the Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!! Welcome to our mid post for this weeks "Anything Goes" challenge.  Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along. 
This week we have some fabulous sponsors.


One stamp set

Too Cute by Jessica $30 gift card (Regular priced patterns)


So today I'm sharing a Birthday gift box I made just to have on hand. It seems I never have enough masculine projects on hand. So I created this for all the boys in my life :) 
I started with a great box from Trendy Twine and used some new paper by Simple Stories. 
I finished it off with some perler beads and an awesome sentiment from the CDD Bring on the cake set  


Larger Image

Don't forget... if you purchased a set from CDD, please make a project and enter the challenge or join the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery and show us your creation!
Have a WONDERFUL day!


Photobucket

9 comments:

jessica said...

AWESOME birthday treat box Shelly!
LOVE the pattern paper and fun embellishing!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute treat box!!!

Janis Lewis said...

I love this little box!

Lisa said...

This is so awesome, Shelly!! I love the paper you used!! This is so fun - perfect to celebrate a b-day!!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend!! My gosh, they fly by way to fast!! It did cool off again so the windows are open :) Have a great day my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mayras Designs said...

This is soo cute !!
Hugs,
Mayra

Mayras Designs said...

This is soo cute !!
Hugs,
Mayra

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute box...your right, you can never have enough of these on hand! Great papers, fun little perler beads and cute sentiment! Awesome project!

Hope you had a great weekend. I am sure the kiddo's are back to school now and hopefully things will settle down a bit for ya! This summer has been so busy...I still can't believe it is Sept! We had a another wedding over the wknd, and then on Sunday was our company picnic. Everything was wonderful and the weather was amazing! It has been really nice lately however they are saying by Thur our high will only be mid 40's! Yikes...I hope that is not a sign of how our winter will be!
Have a great day my friend!
Sherrie K

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

What a cute b'day box. Glad you joined in our Simply Create Too Challenge #69 - "Show Us Something New" [& thanks for telling us what 'new' you used]. Please come back by to see our new challenge tomorrow, Friday?


Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Karen Letchworth said...

This is fabulous, and I always enjoy seeing Kraft Outlet products used SO creatively. I appreciate you playing along with us this week.
Blessings,
Karen
The Kraft Journal