Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Die Cuttin Divas - Anything Goes

Happy Tuesday!!

It's time for another Die Cutting Divas Challenge! Today's challenge is everyone's favorite "Anything Goes" So come show us what your working on!!
I can never have enough Birthday cards so that's what I created!

I recently purchased a bunch of new dies from Wplus9 Dies. They are so awesome! I made this Clean and simple card in no time flat (really... like 10 minutes).

Paper - Crate Paper
Hello Die - WPlus9
Sentiment - Computer generated
Gold sequins

Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the DT and join us for the challenge! We would love to have you.

Join the group over on facebook HERE
Photobucket

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty and graphic!!!

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous, Shelly!! I love the design!! That hello die is awesome!! What a gorgeous card!!

I wish I could send you some of our cooler weather. We might even get frost this weekend!! Ugh - it's too early!! How October could be here already is beyond me. I hope you have a fabulous week my dear friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful birthday card Shelly! You can never have enough of them! The die is so fun and love the pop of gold! Cute, cute design!

Hope your having a great week so far...eeek, can you believe its almost Oct 1st? Yikes, the year will be over before we know it! Hope the weather has been a bit cooler for you since we last talked. It was in the 70's the last wk but has dipped down in the 50's...ofta, a little chilly but that's MN weather!
Have a super day!
Sherrie K

Migdalia said...

WOW!! I love this card my friend!!
Beautiful!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*