Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Trendy Birthday gift tag!

Hi There!

I'm over at the Trendy blog, sharing a cute little tag. I hope you all have had a chance to stop by the Trendy blog this month, the DT has been sharing baby themed projects spotlighting Chocolate Cupcake Trendy Twine & Chocolate Sprinkles Trendy Twine they are both so gorgeous! I'm taking a little break from the Baby projects and sharing a Birthday tag using Chocolate Cupcake Trendy Twine.

I made a cute little gift tag for a special girl. I used a die cut tag and a PKS stamp from KOTM for the present. I paper pieced the present using pink and brown and couldn't wait to add this fun little Chocolate Cupcake Trendy Twine  pom pom. I LOVE these. 

I tied a cute little bow at the top added a CDD sentiment and ALL DONE! Easy peasy! 

Don't miss out on the sale both colors are on sale for $7.50


Click here to shop.
 Click here to like us on Facebook.
 Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.



Photobucket

10 comments:

jessica said...

Super adorable tag Shelly!
LOVE the pom pom!!
AWESOME job!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Shelly!! I absolutely love the pom pom!! It looks amazing!! What a fabulous tag my friend!! I love it!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Total cuteness! Love the color combo and I adore that sweet little pom-pom!

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw Shelly, this is SO sweet and you used one of my favorite color combinations! Love the twine pom pom to-perfect accent on your tag!!!
Sherrie K

Beth F. said...

I love the colors you used on your tag...so pretty!

Sukie said...

Adorable tag, love the pom pom! The pink and brown colors look awesome too!

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER DUPER job with your sweet tag my friend, LOVE IT!!! :) Have a SUPER weekend!!!! :)

Helen said...

What a fabulous tag!

~Tammy~ said...

Your tag is too cute!!!l Love it!

Kimberly J. said...

Shelly this is so pretty!! Pink and brown are some of my favorites!! Love that little pom-pom!!
Kimberly :)
Trendy Twine DT sister