Monday, September 15, 2014

Trendy Post - About to Pop!

Hi there Trendy Fans,

I'm over at the Trendy Blog sharing a baby themed project showcasing  Chocolate Cupcake Trendy Twine. I created a super fun Baby Shower favor and I just LOVE it!
Pretty simple and SUPER fast! Stop over and check it out!

Here's a little sneak peek :)


Click here to shop.
 Click here to like us on Facebook.
 Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!!




Photobucket

9 comments:

Beth F. said...

Great sneak peek! I love your whole project!

jessica said...

total cuteness Shelly!
What a fun sneak and AWESOME project!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous sneak!! Headed over to see the entire project!! Have a great day my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

snappy scrappy said...

Super sweet peek!

Sherrie K. said...

I am coming over from FB and seeing your adorable project! What a FUN idea and I am gonna have to lift this from you sometime...totally love the idea my friend!
Sherrie K

Sukie said...

Love this project! I'm a girly girl myself so all of this pink is just perfect! Great shower gift idea!

Helen said...

Love your sneak :)

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

That is a sneak that leaves you wondering. Your project looks so fun!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Such a creative favor, Shelly. Love how you altered the metal rim tag. Super cute!

Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine