Monday, October 6, 2014

Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party - Anything but a Card


Happy Monday!
Today is the Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!! Welcome to our mid post for this weeks "Fall" challenge.  Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along. 
This week we have some fabulous sponsors.

One Free stamp

Are you ready to get Crafty? I know most of us LOVE Halloween and I couldn't wait to create some fun treats for this challenge "Anything but a card"

I wanted to make some fun treats for the teachers at my son's school. I started with these fun Chevron Bags and decorated them with fun Halloween paper, some Orangesicle Trendy Twine and of course the ADORABLE stamps from the newest release. 


These are the cutest stamps, with the greatest sentiments! Perfect for all your Halloween projects!


Stop by Craftin Desert Diva's Shop to purchase the newest release and don't forget to join the 
CDD Gallery - We'd love you to share your projects using the CDD stamps.
     
Don't forget to like the CDD FB Page HERE

Photobucket


6 comments:

Unknown said...

These are over the top cute!!! Love them.

jessica said...

These are so super ADORABLE Shelly!!!
LOVE them!!!!!

Kimberly J. said...

So cute!! Love these cute bags! Those spiders and webs are so fun!!! Great job!

Lisa said...

These are just fabulous, Shelly!! I love the colors!! The spiders and webs are adorable!! What fun Halloween treats!! Love them!!

I hope it isn't too hot there. I had to dig out all of my sweatshirts and my Uggs...it's been so darn chilly. It definitely feels like fall here. I hope you had a wonderful weekend my sweet friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

I love your treat bags! Awesome way to embellish them, perfect touch of twine too!

Sherrie K. said...

These are AWESOME Shelly! I love the chevron bags and then the way you decorated them...fantastic! Love the fun spiders and webs along with the twine! What a great stamp set for Halloween!
Have a great evening!
Sherrie k