Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Die Cuttin Divas - Recipe

Happy Tuesday!
It's time for another Die Cuttin Diva's Challenge. This week we are bringing you a fun challenge. It's a recipe challenge. 
1 Ribbon/Twine, 2 Pattern Papers, 3 Pearls/Gems. You can create anything with a die cut and this recipe...FUN huh?


So Here's what I made.

I created a fun little thank you tag. Now here's the problem I wanted to give you all some ideas of using a background stamp as pattern paper. In case you wanted to use more than 2 patterns.  So I just stamped away... do you see the problem? Yep I stamped it on pattern paper and didn't realize it until I was creating this post. So don't use mine as an example, use my awesome DT that followed the directions :)

The tag is from My Creative Time and the apple is from Spellbinders. Those gorgeous little gems are from Carri at AKA Abusybee and sell these fun little gems.
That CUTE sentiment is from "Simply Said" and that GORGEOUS twine is Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine

Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the DT and join us for the challenge! We would love to have you.
Join the group over on facebook HERE

Photobucket

7 comments:

Gerda said...

What a super cute tag!! Have a great day.
Gerda

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

So sweet and I love your Oops moment. I get them all the time.
Anita
DT Sister

Lisa said...

It's so gorgeous, Shelly!! I love the design!! What a fun thank you tag this is!! I hope you are having a wonderful week my friend!! Happy Tuesday!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute tag! I liked the stamped background...shh, we won't tell anyone!

I hope your week is going well! I am super swamped at work with some new changes going on. Keeping me on my toes!
Have a great evening my friend!
Sherrie K

Migdalia said...

Very SWEET tag!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Anonymous said...

That's funny!

Wow, you did a great job on that bow. I really need to practice mine . . .

Evelyn

jessica said...

Your tag is AWESOME and I love the stamped background on the designer paper...looks great! I would never had realized your oops if you didnt point it out :)
Super job Shelly!!!!