Friday, November 14, 2014

Happy H-OWL-idays - CDD

Hi Friends!
I'm popping in to share a fun little treat with you :) I know I'm going to need lots of treats and holders for the Holiday's so I'm starting now. I'm showcasing a CDD stamp set this month Holly Day Punnies, boy is it ever CUTE!!

I made this tiny little box and attached an owl that I made using my gypsy. I filled this little box with some sweet treats!



This set is too CUTE!!! Love all the sentiments and I'll be sharing a few more throughout the month!

 
The base of the owl is from Cricut.

And look at the fun sentiment and not to mention the GORGEOUS twine Frosted Cranberry Trendy Twine. This color is so PRETTY!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a WONDERFUL weekend!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, this is so adorable, Shelly!! The owl is so sweet!! I love the papers you used for him!! What a fun and fabulous treat this is!! Love, love it my friend!!

I hope you have fun plans for the weekend!! It's a chilly one here...I don't even want to step outside. Ugh. Snow and wind and cold. Yuck. Have a wonderful Friday evening my sweet friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

OMG!! Super cute and Totally fun!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a sweet little owl - I love the big eyes! This is a darling treat holder!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

~Tammy~ said...

Love it!!! Too cute!

jessica said...

This is so super ADORABLE Shelly!
LOVE it!

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable owl box!! Super fun papers and love the big eyes! The sentiment is so fun Shelly!

Hope you had a great weekend! I had a blast at the scrap retreat...more laughing and goofing off than crafting, hehe!
Happy Monday!
Sherrie k