Monday, January 12, 2015

Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party - Blue & White



Happy Monday!

Today is the Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!! Welcome to our mid post for this weeks "Blue & White" challenge.  Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along. 
This week we have some fabulous sponsors.


One Free Stamp

$25 gift Card

I'm sure most of you are thinking winter for this Blue & White theme, but when I created my card I was not feeling a winter themed card. We had this really weird warm front and we were in the high 70's and I just couldn't bring myself to go winter :) (Today is a diffrent story with the past two days of rain and temps in the low 50's)

I really have been wanting to send a card to my nephew in the Navy so that was my inspiration!

I created the base mats with blue patterned paper and just added an anchor cut with the Cricut Cartridge Life's a beach. I embellished it with some jute and a baby blue button.

I used a sentiment from Simply Said - this set has some really great sentiments and makes a REALLY good starter set!

Available HERE
Stop by Craftin Desert Diva's Shop to purchase the newest release and don't forget to join the 
 CDD Gallery - We'd love you to share your projects using the CDD stamps.
        
Don't forget to like the CDD FB Page HERE

5 comments:

Helen said...

This is a great card!

Kimberly J. said...

Love this card!! I really like the CAS of it!! :) Masculine cards are always hard for me but you rocked this!! Your nephew will love it! :)

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Shelly!! What a perfect card for your Navy nephew!! I love how you positioned the anchor!! What a fabulous card my friend!!

I would love your warm front with 70's temps!! We are in the high 30's right now but it's raining and the temps are dropping so roads will be icy. Yuck. I hope you are having a wonderful January my sweet friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mayras Designs said...

I love this gorgeous card !!!! You used the blue and white theme perfectly !!!
Hugs,
Mayra

jessica said...

This is gorgeous!!!
LOVE it Shelly!