Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Die Cuttin Diva's - Celebrate it!

Happy Tuesday! 
It's time for another Die Cuttin Diva's Challenge! This week we are celebrating!! I have had a week of vacation with friends and family and have had such a WONDERFUL time! So I kind of feel like it's been one constant week of celebration!

I created a fun pillow box for an upcoming birthday. I going to add some candy and some cash and I think any 11 year old would LOVE that :)
I used a cut from one of the Cricut cartridges and die cut a tag.

Tied it up with some blue raffia and what a really simple and fun way to package a gift!

Hope you have some time to pop over to Die Cuttin Diva's and check out all the DT projects and join us for some celebrating!
 photo Blog footer.png

11 comments:

Georgiana said...

Great way to give a gift card for any celebration.

Unknown said...

Great pillow box birthday design - so easy but looks fab!

Lisa said...

It's gorgeous, Shelly!! I love the papers and the pretty raffia!! Fabulous project my friend!! I hope you had a wonderful time on your vacation and are enjoying the summer!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous pillow box!! Love it!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Anonymous said...

It'll be fun enough just opening it, but to find both money AND candy in there really takes the cake!

Evelyn

CA Scrapper said...

What a cute gift box! What kid wouldn't love to get $$ and candy for their birthday???

Leslie

Sherrie K. said...

Such a CUTE gift box! The raffia is a great add on! Love it Shelly and I am sure anyone would love to receive this!
I hope you had an awesome time on vacation! Summers are such a wonderful time of the ear to get together with family~so much you can go off and do! Have a wonderful day my friend!
Sherrie k

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute treat box!!!

Scrapper69 said...

Wonderful Pillow Box! :)

Oh how Sweet! Adorable Card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Karla Yungwirth said...

What a great idea for a gift! I love how you decorated the box!

L.B. said...

Love the fun paper on this