Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Die Cuttin Diva's - Nautical Theme

Happy Tuesday! 
It's time for another Die Cuttin Diva's Challenge! This week we have a nautical theme for you. I just love this theme... It seems like big bold stripes are my favorite! That's what I think of when I hear nautical :)


I started with red striped paper and printed " You are a lifesaver" from my computer.
Next I die cut a circle frame and tied on some Berry Trendy Twine to resemble a life preserver.

Hope you have some time to pop over to Die Cuttin Diva's and check out all the DT projects and join us for some nautical FUN!

 photo Blog footer.png

7 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

jessica said...

Super card Shelly!!!

Lisa said...

Beautiful, Shelly!! I love the bold stripes and the life preserver!! Awesome my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card Shelly! The bold strips look fantastic and how fun to add little strands of twine for the preserver! So creative my friend~

Hope you are enjoying your summer! I imagine the boys are almost back to school if not already?! I can't believe how fast summer has gone! I hope the weather continue's to stay warm~not really ready for fall yet!
Have a great evening!
Sherrie K

Gerda said...

What a great card!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda.

DIANA L. said...

What a great card Shelly, I always love the nautical cards.
Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Georgiana said...

I sure do like how you turned your circle frame into a life preserver...super cute!