Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Die Cuttin Diva's - Tag, Bag or Box challenge

Happy Tuesday!

This week over at Die Cuttin Diva's we are having a Tag, Bag or Box challenge. My favorite!! I'm sure each of you are going to make some sort of tag for a present or put some treats in a bag or box, so please come over and share what you make! I made more tags:) My mission is to create every tag for every present under our tree. These tags are for our house this year. My theme is red plaid & white, kraft with Chalkboard accents. I'm super excited to start decorating!!

I used all My Creative time products on these tags except for the tree!

I used a tree die cut from Lil inker designs


I had some American Crafts paper from last year and thought it would go pretty good with my theme.

I used some ribbons and Black Licorice Trendy Twine I just love how they turned out and now I just have to make about 50 more - HAHA!!

Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the DT and join us for the Tag, Bag or Box challenge! We would love to have you.
Join the group over on facebook HERE

 photo Blog footer.png

4 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute tags Shelly! I love the color theme you went with!The plaid and polka dot look fantastic and then throwing in the Kraft color...perfect!!!
Wow...50 more will keep you busy! As of today, I have no craft room :( I am having anxiety attacks today...hehe, just kidding! I am hoping everything is on schedule~everything should be in hopefully by Dec 5. Keep fingers crossed!
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving my friend! I am so very thankful for so many things~but mostly family and friends!
Hugs my friend!
Sherrie K

Lisa said...

Oh wow, Shelly, these are gorgeous!! I love the papers and the color combo!! Your tree will look amazing with all your beautifully-decorated packages adorned with these!! Good luck with 50 more!!

I hope you and your family have a safe and happy Thanksgiving my friend!! I'm thankful for our friendship!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Love these tags! Happy Thanksgiving!

Georgiana said...

Your tags look fabulous! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!