Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Die Cuttin Diva's - Sketch Challenge




Happy Tuesday!
It's time for another Die Cuttin Diva's challenge. This week we have a sketch for you. I love a good sketch. 

I don't usually use the sketch exactly as is. I try to let my creativity take hold and do something fun. To begin with I turned the sketch, then instead of using paper for the base I stamped some word art. I used some pretty sea foam green, black and gold.
I used a star die cut for the middle and a die cut for the thanks.

Instead of using a heart shape or sequins in the corners, I used gold striped washi tape. I just wanted to show how creative you can get with a sketch or keep it simple. Either way come join the fun at Die Cuttin Diva's
Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the inspiration from DT and join us for the Sketch challenge! We would love to have you.

Join the group over on facebook HERE
 photo Blog footer.png

7 comments:

Sukie said...

Such a beautiful card, it looks so elegant! Love the gorgeous color combination and the pop of gold! Great take on the sketch!

CA Scrapper said...

That is so beautiful Shelly! Hope you have a great week.

Leslie

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Shelly!! I love your take on the sketch!! The star is fabulous and I love the gold sentiment!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!!

Migdalia said...

I absolutely love your take on the sketch! Beautiful!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is soooo PRETTY Shelly! Love it!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations