Monday, April 18, 2016

Trendy Twine - Grape Fizz Sequin Birthday Card

Hello There Trendy Fans!

I'm over on the Trendy Blog sharing a fun card showcasing the fabulous Grape Fizz Sequins. Oh my gosh, are these sequins gorgeous! They are absolutely a must have! 
I just can't help but make a birthday themed card when I create a shaker. I just feel like the sequins add such a festive touch to your card. For the shaker portion of the card I just used a die cut and then just die cut a circle in the center. I actually used two thicknesses of double sided tape so that I could add lots of sequins. It gives them more room to shake around :) 
I wanted to keep my card simple and just let those gorgeous sequins shine! I mean, how could you not? 
Okay, take a look at these babies... Gorgeous I tell you, so gorgeous! 

Stop by the Boutique and grab some Grape Fizz Sequins.
Grape Fizz Sequins
Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.
 Have a GREAT day!


9 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Oh what a really pretty card!! Love the shaker part and the CAS design too!! :)

Migdalia said...

Such a pretty and super fun shaker card my friend!!You did an Awesoem job!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Shelly!! I love the design and the shaker!! The purple is awesome!! Love it my friend!! I hope you are doing well and having a wonderful spring!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beth F. said...

Those Grape Fizz sequins are super pretty! I love how you used them in your card :)

Sherrie K. said...

Super pretty card I LOVE the yummy Grape Fizz sequins! Great design! I hope you are doing well and back in the swing of things after your amazing cruise vacation! Awesome pic's on FB and so glad you had a wonderful time
Hugs,
Sherrie K

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute shaker!

Sukie said...

Super cute shaker card! Love the CAS design and the way you added the die cut with the sentiment!

Scrapper69 said...

Adorable Shaker!!!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

jessica said...

CAS and FABULOUS!!!!