Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Die Cuttin Diva's - Sketch Challenge

Hello,

Happy Tuesday and you know what that means... challenge day over at DCDToday's challenge is our monthly sketch challenge. I hope you will come and join us!
How's your weather? Today is a beautiful day here is southern California, the sun is shining and we should be in the 70's... I LOVE May!
You know what else happens in May, my baby... this little guy
he turns 12 in a few days :(
So here is his card. I remember when I would add animals or trucks or bugs :)  I miss those days.

I followed the sketch but used circles instead of rectangles.

I used a paper pad from My minds eye, and a sentiment from Peachy Keen Stamps

The die cut is from My Creative Time

Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the inspiration from DT and join us for the challenge! We would love to have you.

Join the group over on facebook HERE


 photo Blog footer.png

6 comments:

Migdalia said...

I love your take on the sketch! Super cute & fun!
Adorable picture..
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Lisa said...

Happy, happy birthday to your sweet son!! He's so adorable!! I love the card you made for him!! Your interpretation of the sketch is so creative and fabulous!! Love the papers!! I hope you have a wonderful first week of May my dear friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

snappy scrappy said...

FAB design...super cute pic too!

Sherrie K. said...

Happy Birthday to your little tike! He is such a cutie:) wow, a teenager next year! Yikes, time flies, ha?! Hope he has a wonderful birthday!
Your card is awesome Shelly! Your take on the sketch is perfect! Fun pattern papers and awesome design!
Love it!
It is a little cool today~only in the 50's but we are suppose to hit the mid 70's over the weekend and I can't wait!!! We hope to be outdoors especially since this will be our first real warm day this spring!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Gerda said...

Happy Birthday to your son!!! Adorable picture!!!
Your Birthday card is fabulous!!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how COOL! LOVE your take on the sketch! And Happy Birthday to your Little Man! Mine turned 13 yesterday... I remember those days of putting cute critters and such on his cards as well.... I miss those days too... but that just means we get to get more creative when making their "TEEN" cards! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations