Monday, June 13, 2016

Trendy Twine - Thank you for Bean part of our day

Hello!


I'm over on the Trendy Blog  sharing a super fun wedding favor showcasing Totally Black Trendy Twine Need Coffee Planner StampsSummer is upon us and that means lots of weddings. So I thought I would share a fun wedding favor idea for the coffee loving couple.
I started with a fun tin from Annie Boutique  and filled it with flavored coffee beans. Oh my gosh, my room smelled delicious!

Next I just very simply printed a sentiment and stamped a cute cup of coffee using the Need Coffee Planner Stamps, I cut out the sentiment and embellished the corners with a bit of  Totally Black Trendy Twine.

Lastly, I made a band from kraft card stock and tied it with more Totally Black Trendy Twine. A very simple but still cute favor to give your guests!

Totally Black Trendy Twine is on sale the month of June, be sure to pop over and grab some.
Totally Black Trendy Twine - Solid Black Bakers Twine



Need Coffee! Planner Stamp Set - 4x4


Click here to Shop.



Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

9 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable, Shelly!! I love the way you decorated the tin!! The twined wrapped around it looks fabulous!! The sentiment is awesome!! This is a perfect wedding favor idea!! Love it my friend!! I hope you are having a fabulous June!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my goodness, what a darling idea! I love the way you decked out this fun tin and the sentiment is adorable! SO fun and such a great way to say thanks:)
Love it Shelly!
Have a super day!
Sherrie K

Migdalia said...

I love this!! Super cute & fun idea!!

Kimberly J. said...

How awesome is this? I love this idea!! I would totally be one happy girl to take this favor home!! Great idea Shelly! :)

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute! LOL!

Georgiana said...

What a cool gift for a coffee drinker!

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

What a super sweet project!

Sukie said...

Super cute project! I love the idea of adding coffee beans! I'm sure they smell amazing!

Helen said...

Great idea and gift!