Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Die Cuttin' Diva's - September Sketch

Hi There!  

It's Tuesday and welcome to another challenge day over at DCD, this week is our monthly sketch. Hope you have a chance to stop over and join us. So, is Fall weather slowly starting in your area? Last night we went to dinner and for the first time the air was a little crisp. It felt nice but it also was a little sad :( Today is our last day of summer... It's back to school. So I wanted to make a very sunshiny card.


I started by following the sketch and I know you can't see my sequins in the corner
 but they are there :) I used a sun die cut and stamped it with a peachy face. 


I die cut a decorative edge to give the mat some interest. I tucked a tag behind to add another pop of yellow and also tucked a sentiment at the bottom. The sentiment is from a new stamp set by Annie Paper Boutique called Smile  
A very sunshiny card to end summer. Now on to Fall, which I LOVE so I kinda can't wait.

Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the inspiration from DT and join us for the challenge! We would love to have you.

Join the group over on facebook HERE
 photo Blog footer.png

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, this is so sweet, Shelly!! I love the adorable face on the sun!! The papers are beautiful!! What a happy card!! It totally makes me smile!! We've been having cooler evenings too...I'm so not ready for fall!! I want summer to last all year long ;) Have a great day my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

I love this card!! Super SWEET my friend!! Great take on the sketch!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

snappy scrappy said...

Soooo darn cute!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable card Shelly! So bright and totally makes me smile! I love the PK face~Cute design and great take on the sketch!
Have a great evening!
Sherrie K

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a sweet little sun!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Scrapper69 said...

Super Duper CUTE Happy Card! Love it!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations