Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Die Cuttin Diva's - Dessert Challenge

Hi There!  

It's Tuesday and welcome to another challenge day over at DCD, today we have a super fun Dessert challenge. I really have Halloween on the brain so I used some die cuts to create a Halloween dessert.


I started with all types of Halloween paper. I die cut a witch hat and a cup cake, I wanted my cupcake to wear a witch hat just like these. Aren't they CUTE? This is a picture that I fell in love with and wanted to make these cupcakes for Halloween but just in case I didn't get enough time I'm so glad DCD had a dessert challenge so that I could make a Halloween cupcake!
Image result for halloween cupcakes witch hats
This is not the DCD dessert picture it's below this was just my other inspiration :) 
I added some enamel dots and used a sentiment from APB Halloween stamps.

Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the inspiration from DT and join us for the challenge! We would love to have you.

Join the group over on facebook HERE

 photo Blog footer.png

4 comments:

Beth F. said...

Your card looks just like the cupcakes. YUMMY! I think the card is so adorable!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!!

Lisa said...

Oh, I love it!! The cupcake looks so yummy!! I love the witch hat you added!! Perfect take on the photo!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Scrapper69 said...

Your Halloween card is ADORABLE Shelly!! Fun Challenge! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations