Thursday, November 17, 2016

Trendy Twine - Have a Wonderful Day!

Hi There!

Today is a VERY special day.... Surprise Lesley, Happy Birthday to you! The design team wanted to celebrate your special day in a special way :) So each of us have a post for you. Thank you for being such a fabulous bloggy boss :) You are so much fun to work with! I sure hope you have a GREAT day!


I know how much you love Kitty:) I just couldn't decide between Hello Kitty and Minnie :) In the end Kitty won. I found an awesome chipboard selection of super cute Hello Kitty's and this one was my favorite.
I simply die cut some rectangles and popped them up for dimension.  I adhered Hello Kitty and added some Totally Red Trendy Twine under the balloon. I used a sentiment from the Smile set. 
I sent Lesley a fun little gift hopefully it makes her smile/laugh. I wrapped the gift with more Totally Red Trendy Twine and added a little tag.

Lesley, Hope you have a fantastic day my friend!



Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.



11 comments:

Beth F. said...

What a sweet card, Shelly! I love all that glitter on it. I am sure it will bring a big smile to Lesley's face. Have a great day!

Kimberly J. said...

Love this!! HK is my fave ;o) I know she will love it and all that fun glitter too! :)

Lisa said...

This is so absolutely adorable, Shelly!! HK is so sweet!! I love the colors and the sparkle!! What a sweet and beautiful card!! I know she adores it!!

I hope you are having a wonderful fall my friend!! Today is the last warm day we are supposed to have and then the temps are taking a serious dive. We've been having some frosty mornings and I'm already dreaming of spring!! I hope you and your family are doing well!! Happy Thursday!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

I love HK my friend!! The card is so sweet! The tag is adorable!!Lesley will absolutely love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Salnclts said...

I love Hello Kitty, too! Great coloring!

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, your Hello Kitty card is just adorable and as sweet as can be! She will love it! Your little tag on the gift is fabulous~ties in perfectly!
Have a super day...we are expecting 6-8 inches of snow tomorrow...Ugh, not ready yet, lol!
Sherrie K

Unknown said...

Those glitter balloons are AWESOME!!! What a fabulous card!!

Christi said...

Soooo super adorable! WOnderful work!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute and glittery!

Sukie said...

Adorable card! I absolutely love the sweet Hello Kitty and her sparkly balloons! That gift is packaged up so beautifully with that amazing tag! Awesome job on your projects!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Shelly, this card is so super sweet. I just love Hello Kitty and all her sparkles.

Thank you for my birthday surprise and for my adorable socks. They are so so cute! Can't wait to snuggle up with them.

Big Hugs!

Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine