Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Die Cuttin' Diva's - Animals

Hello There!

Hope everyone's week is off to a good start. It's Tuesday and welcome to another challenge day over at DCD, this week we have a fun challenge all about animals. I'm sure a lot of you are working on Easter projects so come show off your Bunnies or any animal project with a die cut.


I went in a completely different direction. I found this cute hedgehog that I cut a VERY long time ago and I am determined to use things I have. I'm doing great so far. 

So I added a cute peachy face (also a stamp set I haven't used) and added this little sweet little hedgehog to a circle die cut. I used a CDD sentiment that was perfect for this little sweetie. 

I used some fun paper and some Orangesicle-Trendy-Twine to complete my card!

Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the inspiration from DT and join us for the challenge! We would love to have you.

Join the group over on facebook HERE
 photo Blog footer.png

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, sooo cute!! That little hedgie is absolutely adorable!! This totally makes me smile!! Hope you are doing well, my friend!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Adorable! Love the great paper too! I am trying to use my stash too! It is crazy how it grows! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Scrapper69 said...

It's totally ADORABLE Shelly! What a little cutie!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

snappy scrappy said...

Aww! Too darn cute!

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaaw, what a cute card and sweet hedgehog! I love adorable face! It certainly made me smile!

Hey there girly,
thinking of you and hoping you are doing well! It's been busy over here but I am hoping for things to slow down and get back to normal soon, My hubby is leaving Sat for a fishing trip so I will have some quiet time in the evenings and hopefully get back to my crafting! Ugh, I am missing blogging and visiting my crafty friends these days not to mention crafting.
It has been really warm here. Last week was in the 50's, which is really warm this time of year. We are now expecting 3-5 inches of snow tonight, crazy weather!
Hope you are doing well and also, you're not getting to much rain where you are?! Some places are getting hammered :(
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

Georgiana said...

I sure do like that smile on your super cute hedgehog. So glad you were able to use something you had laying around. I have quite a few of those pieces too.

Glenda said...

Love the face on your little hedgehog! Such a cute card!

Glenda's Cards

Gerda said...

Super cute card!! Love the sweet little hedgehog!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Blogger said...

Ever wanted to get free Instagram Likes?
Did you know you can get them AUTOMATICALLY & ABSOLUTELY FREE by using Like 4 Like?