Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Die Cuttin' Diva's - Sketch challenge

Hello There!

Hope everyone's week is off to a good start. It's Tuesday and welcome to another challenge day over at DCD, this week is our monthly sketch. I wanted to make a card with a bunch of items I have had but haven't used yet. I really need to get better at using what I have.


I started with some Gina Marie dies, which are awesome and so reasonably priced!  The squares and the rose are both from Gina Marie. The paper is from we are memory keepers. I flipped the sketch so that I could use my precut cards. Do you precut your card bases? I sat one night and precut over 100 card bases and lots of card mats so I have them on hand for quick use.

Here's the sketch for the week



I added a sentiment from MCT Pretty-Spring-Wreaths-Stamp-Set and I used some distress gold glitter from Ranger.

Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the inspiration from DT and join us for the challenge! We would love to have you.

Join the group over on facebook HERE

 photo Blog footer.png

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

I'm so glad to see others using Gina Marie Designs Dies - They really are great quality & reasonably priced! I think that's why I love them! I also have that rose die set - Love your take on this weeks Challenge - So Pretty Shelly! Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Shelly!! I love how the black flower pops against the beautiful papers!! I don't have any Gina Marie dies, but you've inspired me to go look for some!! I have a raging die addiction to feed ;) I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday, my dear friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Hello sweet friend,
Your card is so pretty! Love the pattern paper! The pastel colors are so pretty! I love the pop of black and cute sentiment! I have heard of Gina Marie but never looked into these dies. Of course, I need to go do that as you have peaked my interest?!
Hope you are all ready for Valentine's Day? We are planning a small get away to the cabin with 3 other couples this next wknd. So,I am looking forward to a little R & R and some fun with good friends! I can't believe how fast February is cruising right along~time seems to be flying by this year!
Have a great day!
Sherrie k