Thursday, March 2, 2017

Die Cuttin' Diva's - Ribbons and Bows

Hello There!


Happy Tuesday and welcome to another challenge day over at DCD, this week we have a fun challenge. We are working with ribbons and bows :) Come show us your pretty projects!


I created and wedding card in some muted tones. I wanted to change it up from what I normally create. I always stick with the traditional B&W.
I used my die cut stitched rectangles and a cute little die cut bow. The background is just strips of 1" paper and gold foil washi in between to add a bit of shine.
I stamped the sentiment using MCT stamp and then placed the striped bow on the bottom of the card. I think I'll be making lots of these cards and I can see one for a new baby coming soon :)
Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the inspiration from DT and join us for the challenge! We would love to have you.

Join the group over on facebook HERE 
 photo Blog footer.png

8 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so elegant and gorgeous, Shelly!! I love the colors and the gold foil paper!! The bow is beautiful!! Happy March, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Migdalia said...

Gorgeous card my friend!! Thank you leaving me all the bloggie love today!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Sukie said...

Gorgeous card! I just love how elegant it looks! The gold washi looks amazing! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comments! Have a great weekend!

Glenda said...

Pretty card! Love the use of the gold foil washi.

Glenda's Cards

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Elegant! LOVE the design and cool bow Shelly!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

jessica said...

Such a gorgeous card Shelly!!!
Love the beautiful paper!

Gerda said...

This card is gorgeous!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda