Thursday, November 23, 2017

Trendy Twine - Happy Thanksgiving

Hello Everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving to you! Hoping you are spending time with family, getting ready to eat delicious food, take long naps, and enjoy this beautiful day! 

I wanted to share a quick card for Thanksgiving. It's a Pumpkin Pie card :)


I saw this idea on pinterest and thought it was adorable! 

I used Totally white Trendy Twine for the BIG dollop of whip cream!
Totally White Trendy Bakers Twine - Solid White
I also used the Fall Stamps for the perfect sentiment.
Be sure to stop by the blog to see the teams projects!

All of these fun products are available over at Annie's Paper Boutique
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.


6 comments:

Georgiana said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Beth F. said...

Your card is so ADORABLE! I can almost taste that pumpkin pie :) Happy Thanksgiving, Shelly!

Migdalia said...

My favorite pie!!Love it! Adorable my friend!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you & your family!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Sukie said...

Super cute card! I hope you enjoyed the Thanksgiving holiday weekend!

Helen said...

This is super cute! I hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving :)

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

How fun! Love your pie and the topping. Such a great way to use the Totally White twine.

Thanks for participating in our group post.

Hugs!
Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine